12 Crystal healing tumble stones specifically chosen to aid with the symptoms of IBS. The set comprises of 12 tumble stones in an organza bag. Stones can be taken out of the bag and placed into the top pocket of your suit or are small enough to go into your pockets.
NB: The colour of the organza bag and or the crystals may vary from that shown in the picture.
* ORANGE CALCITE : Calming, colonic cramps
* FLUORITE : Detoxing, cleanses the bowel, inflammation
* HEMATITE : Helps settle stomach cramps
* AMETHYST : Reduces symptoms of bloating
* RHODONITE : Combats inflammation, sooths and calms
* CARNELIAN : Reduces flatulence
* YELLOW JASPER : Helps with symptoms of diarrhoea
* CITRINE : Improves digestion and helps heal the colon
* TIGER EYE : Lifts the mood, aids digestion
* TURQUINETTE : Calms, soothes, aids constipation
* DALMATIAN JASPER : Helps soothe irritable bowels
* OCEAN JASPER: Detoxes, cleanses the bowels
When we cannot get hold of a certain crystal we may substitute it for another of similar properties. Please check your invoice for stones included in your set.
Carry your crystals around with you, toss them into your bath water, make crystal water by soaking in spring water for 12 hours. At night either place under your pillow or on the bedside table to allow their magical properties to surround you at all times. You may wish to purchase a second set and place in either a small bowl or a pair of cupped hands within the relationship corner of either your living room or bedroom. This set also comes with a diagram and instructions of how to use this set as a layout for IBS
Disclaimer: Crystal Healing: There is no official scientific research to suggest that crystals or any other form of complementary therapy actually works. When making purchases based on the recommendations you find from Spirit Walker Crystals, no guarantee can be given to successful results following use of any crystals purchased. Any claims that we make as to the healing properties of crystals are only suggestions drawn from various crystal publications (crystal books) and our own personal experience. Any recommendations are not scientifically proven and they should not replace any licensed medical or psychological treatments. This website is not recommended as a means of diagnosing or treating any illness. All matters concerning physical and mental health should be supervised by a health care practitioner qualified in treating that particular ailment or condition. Any reference to the crystal's magical or healing properties found within this website or any literature that accompanies our products is merely an interpretation of how they could possibly work.